Dear Valued Partner,
The pandemic caused by COVID-19 has become a global crisis of unknown effects and length. From the beginning, we have made decisions aimed at protecting our clients and employees by activating the necessary protocols in hotels.
To better adjust to the current situation, we have adapted our booking policies. Please see below the most updated information:
Click here to see destination and resort updates.
Click here for Iberostar's operational hygiene procedures
Due to safety protocols and government policies in each destination, it may be mandatory to wear a face covering during your stay at any Iberostar resort. Check the latest updates from each destination's government health officials.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Updated August 24, 2020
INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS (FIT): Policy valid through September 30, 2020
Cancellation and no shows penalties will be waived as outlined below:
2. For reservations traveling beyond the dates outlines above through December 21, 2020:
● 24 hr + before arrival - no penalty
● within 24hrs will result in a 1 night penalty
Changes & Rebooking
For rebooking of confirmed reservations, travelling from now until October 31, 2021, proceed as follows:
1. Cancel & Rebook the original booking
2. Rate will be subject to new travel dates at time of rebooking
GROUPS (MICE, Weddings, Leisure):
1. All booked Groups will be subject to the following policy (based on the dates outlined above):
● 72 hr + before arrival - no penalty
● within 72hrs will result in a 1 night penalty
2. For all booked Groups traveling beyond the above mentioned dates, will be handled on a case by case basis. Please contact the Groups Department for the selected Hotel.
Changes & Rebooking
1. Booked Groups traveling during hotel closures have the option to rebook or cancel for a full refund.
● Change of Date - same hotel:
■ Groups may rebook for new dates within a year of original contracted dates, and the same rate will be honored (blackout dates apply).
■ Any deposits or payments already received will be applied towards the future dates including relocations to other Iberostar Destination / Hotel in America.
● Change of Hotel:
■ If the original hotel is not available, the Group can change to another property within the same hotel category with no additional fee. Any price difference due to change of hotel category will be the responsibility of the group.
Due to the current situation and the response from the government and health authorities, these policies are constantly developing. Please note that the content of this page is subject to change over time.
Official External Resources